• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ladies of the goat

G

Gingerburd

good point Lisa B oh well, behave Tashy or I'll subject you to 4 hours in a mall with 3 hours in La Senza looking at knickers:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Killer Queen

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
Well i would join GB for a shopping trip and we would need men to carry bags. I appreciate LB's point maybe we could discuss this out of male goats sensitivites and then ask for volunteers for carriers?

Bearing in mind for some discussions this would not be an official meet and it would be nice to meet up with girlie goats who may not be able to make the main meet.

G

Gingerburd

Good Point KQ! Be nice as I saids to meet up and have a good day , I can never go shopping with Mr GB he whines after half an hour ,and throws a tantrum::p:

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Good Point KQ! Be nice as I saids to meet up and have a good day , I can never go shopping with Mr GB he whines after half an hour ,and throws a tantrum::p:

Probably cos it's coming out of his wallet!! I just had some 'high maintenance' :pDT_Xtremez_14::pDT_Xtremez_19::pDT_Xtremez_15:

G

gemarriott

fcuking hell! Just when did the goat descend into this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ fcuking load of old horse ****?

nausefcukingating!!!!!!!!!

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
You were bragging about it on Friday you fekker ! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Why would I brag about getting my wallet emptyed you fcuking druid? She cost twice as much but I dont hold it against her. In a few days, i'll only have the dutch disco and dunkin donuts....... :pDT_Xtremez_26:Be loaded in no time..
:pDT_Xtremez_19:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
we can take Scaley along to carry the bags:pDT_Xtremez_30:
The only bag I carry is my bloody own ::/:

:pDT_Xtremez_17: Your having a giraffe ! :pDT_Xtremez_17:

God gave women two hands for two reasons.

1, placed either side of the body allows you to distribute weight evenly and carry your own fekkin bags ! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

2, One for the dish and the other for the cloth :pDT_Xtremez_15:

3, One for the tadger and the other for the balls :pDT_Xtremez_29: (Don't whinge, you knew it was coming. Fnar fnar ! :pDT_Xtremez_31:)