• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ladies of the goat

G

Gingerburd

I am thinking of planning a meet for all the ladies of the goat, somewhere for shopping/ bevvies and a laugh. I know there is not may of us on here but its just a bit of a thought:pDT_Xtremez_28:

G

GEM

I am thinking of planning a meet for all the ladies of the goat, somewhere for shopping/ bevvies and a laugh. I know there is not may of us on here but its just a bit of a thought:pDT_Xtremez_28:

when will you lot learn?

Shopping is not walking around fcuking Lakeside looking in windows gossiping! Shopping is something you do when you need to buy something, not just fcuking look at it!

Coffee, Latte, Tea and hot chocolate in Starbucks or Thorntons cafe is NOT a few fcuking bevvies!

There is fcuk all funny about a day out in a shoppiung centre!

As for it being "just a bit of a thought" I reckon it is not even a fcuking germ of a thought!

G

Gingerburd

Did you not want to join us and get some pink accessories to go with your pink shirt:pDT_Xtremez_28:???

Last edited:
G

gemarriott

Did you not want to join us and get some pink accessories to go with your pink shirt:pDT_Xtremez_28:???

I don't do shopping or even looking, Mrs GEM does that. How the fcuk do you think I ended up with a Cotton Oxford Salmon rugby shirt?

Pikeman

Cider one of the five
1000+ Posts
And you only wear it because she went to so much trouble to get it, you just didn't want to hurt her feelings:pDT_Xtremez_31:

G

gemarriott

And you only wear it because she went to so much trouble to get it, you just didn't want to hurt her feelings:pDT_Xtremez_31:

It's more trouble than it's worth not to wear it!. I'd have to do my own doby, cooking, ironing, gardening and I'd have to start wanking again every time my bag needed emptying.

T

The Masked Geek

I'm still trying to figure out who all these "ladies" are. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'm about to take a lady shopping. She has a massive choice. She can buy crisps, peanuts, pork scratchings, darts accessories and a variety of beverages. :pDT_Xtremez_17:

G

grumpyoldb

There's only one way to take a woman shopping......................

Last edited:
T

The Masked Geek

Depends on which body part you use to smother me. :pDT_Xtremez_06:

G

grumpyoldb

Does he want to be buried or cremated...
:pDT_Xtremez_32:

You aren't getting much help from your fellow ladies on the goat in your quest for a shopping trip, are you Gingerbits? Is there a reason why they are so slow in coming forward?

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
I'm about to take a lady shopping. She has a massive choice. She can buy crisps, peanuts, pork scratchings, darts accessories and a variety of beverages. :pDT_Xtremez_17:

Sorry gingerburd but the choice on offer there just wins hands down, but sweety you forgot the mini chedders mmmmmm :pDT_Xtremez_14: Next will be quavers and then such heaven oh wibble :pDT_Xtremez_30:

K

Kernow

Sorry gingerburd but the choice on offer there just wins hands down, but sweety you forgot the mini chedders mmmmmm :pDT_Xtremez_14: Next will be quavers and then such heaven oh wibble :pDT_Xtremez_30:

I dunno LQ but I think of you and mini cheddars and Little Britains Dennis Waterman sketches pop into my head:pDT_Xtremez_31:

G

Gingerburd

oh ffs Scaley I just spat my wine over the keyboard Well come on ladies bevvies and shopping , and we can take Scaley along to carry the bags:pDT_Xtremez_30:

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
The main problem with a meet is logistics! We are all in different parts of the country so it would be a nightmare trying to find a suitable venue I'm afraid:pDT_Xtremez_21: