• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kitting Advice

big_dawg

LAC
Evening All,
Just recieved a required kit list for a forthcoming auggie training exercise and I was wondering if someone could let me know what CS95 to CE5 means?

Obviously I know the CS95 bit but whats the CE5 bit all about?

Answers on a postcard please!

Thanks in advance,

BD

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Ring the number

Ring the number

There'll be a number to ring on the Joining Instructions try it and ask them.

If it's close to CS 95 then it might be a typo for CEFO, which from my reccolection is your webbing.

Good luck with your recruits course, try to enjoy it.

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I would say 'Full Scales'. Never heard of it called CE5 before, but I'll bet it's full CEMO. (Webbing, through Assault Order etc etc)..

NFTR

SAC
Is it CES? Seen that in equipment manuals, but never in relation to personal kitting. Give them a bell.

big_dawg

LAC
Found out from my unit today that it was indeed "CES" which stands for Complete Equipment Scaling.
Ive got to take everything CS95 wise including all the warm layers, nice.

Learn something everyday!