• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kit issue

Hey, just wondering what kit you get issued at Halton. I understand you get a grow bag for your first few days.. But what follows after that?

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
All the standard uniform you'll need.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

MattBombHead

Sergeant
You get everything you'll need. The rest is on your kit list you'll get at PRTC.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

84scouse

SAC
you'll wear your smart civvies for the first two days, then the grow bag for two days, and on the first saturday you'll begin wearing your PCS (greens). You'll wear that until the final week of the course, when you'll wear your blues whilst doing your armed drill practice. Once you pass out if you spend any time on SATT (holding flight) you'll wear blues most of the time.

Hope this helps!