• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kandahar

Wobbly_Jon

Corporal
Hi all
I'm sure that some Goaters out there have some up to date gen on Kandahar.
I'm due to deploy in a couple of weeks and was after the 'hot poop' or latest 'sitrep' on facilities etc.
Any info appreciated
:pDT_Xtremez_18:

Wobbly_Jon

Corporal
Thanks for the advice but I've, been there and done that.
I was wondering if there was anything new going on

MingMong

Warrant Officer
The only real change I can think of to Wobbly's original post is that Paradigm have now added an extra 20+ internet terminals, so the long queues are almost a thing of the past (unless you try using them during peak hours).

If you want anything specific answered, drop me a PM and i'll do my best to answer for me, also, drop me a PM when you get here and i'll let you buy me a coffee :pDT_Xtremez_30: