• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kabul SU

T

Tac Admin

Just got word that off for my latest 4 month holiday to Kabul. Anyone got any gen on what to expect?

:pDT_Xtremez_44:

J

Jcpenny

depend's where your going and on what OP give me a PM and if i was near where your going i will give you the gen.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Remember opsec guys....do you really know who you are giving info out to?

sambo1983

LAC
I'm heading to Souter in Oct, just doing my initial preps now...can anyway whos been there plz give me sum advice, obv not on a public forum but PM me.

Bit wary of it all and im sure talking to someone with experience would settle my nerves a bit. SAC clerk 6 months out of training.

Thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

monobrow

Word of warning about what you post... I just googled your email address you posted and it returned a mobile, rough location and a club you were/are affiliated with. Very "Steely eyed killer" facbook picture by the way...

Lets stick to PM's eh?! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Last edited:
I

Intboy

Kabul Bound

Kabul Bound

Ladies & Gents,

Off myself to Kabul for the first time later in the year, if anyone would be kind enough to PM me with some gen I would be very grateful.

Cheers

Intboy

:pDT_Xtremez_19:

Shiny_Rob

Corporal
Camp Souter

Camp Souter

REMEMBER OPSEC

Just found out I'm off to Camp Souter in 4 weeks time, if anyone has any good gen can you please PM me?

REMEMBER OPSEC

Would it be easier to call the person you are replacing??? Would take OPSEC out the equation and give you proper ge no your job???? Just a thought as no one wants to put folk in danger....