• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jspi 1991

C

capatainpoogwash

Anyone out there who was a student at JSPI end of 91/start of 92? Iain B*****y? Nick B*******l? Gary S*****n? Hugh Pugh Barley Magoo?

P

paddygee

Mac,
Are you me old mate Sqn Ldr P**e* Young??

I was at JSPI Aug - Oct of 92, with J**n R**v*s, Gron Spockley, M*k* Jo**s and associated superstars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Whatever happened to...

Whatever happened to...

Mac,
Are you me old mate Sqn Ldr P**e* Young??

I was at JSPI Aug - Oct of 92, with J**n R**v*s, Gron Spockley, M*k* Jo**s and associated superstars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I was at JSPI on my plotters course Feb-Mar 90, with L** J**k*ns*n, S* R**b**h*m and many more, then did my PI course Jan-Mar 95 with D**n W*l**ns*n, and C*l*n M*G**n*e*s

And whatever happend to Gron Spockley?:pDT_Xtremez_35:

I

Inch High PI

I went through japseye after you lot (98) but J*h* R**v*s is now a civvy copper, De*n Wi*k*s*n is still in though and although I haven't seen him for a while I am sure he is still a bummer. He used to beat me when he was my cpl.

P

paddygee

Gron Spockley tells me he is doing his frozen Air Transport Pilot's Licence. Not the best time to do it, I hope he isn't sponsored by XL.

Last saw D**n Wi*ki*so* at Waddington Air Show two years ago.

Ree*esy is a copper, and M*k* Jon*s is somewhere, being the good lad he always was.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Gron Spockley tells me he is doing his frozen Air Transport Pilot's Licence. Not the best time to do it, I hope he isn't sponsored by XL.

Last saw D**n Wi*ki*so* at Waddington Air Show two years ago.

Ree*esy is a copper, and M*k* Jon*s is somewhere, being the good lad he always was.

Whatever happened to D*v* Cl*m*ns, Gr*h*m P*yn* and N*c7 C*rr*er? And is DaveIrish still a copper in Swampyland?

C

Captain Slides

Anyone out there who was a student at JSPI end of 91/start of 92? Iain B*****y? Nick B*******l? Gary S*****n? Hugh Pugh Barley Magoo?

Hello All,
I've was just lurking over this website and noticed this post, so I decided to register. Yes, i was as JSPI with these guys. That certainly took me back a few years!
If there was anyone out there who was on 13 RIC in the early 90's, in the training cell, they may remember where my user name came from.