• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jihad completed

A

Allah

O Seekers after Daylight, thou hast succeeded in talking to each other. Truly, my magnificence is a wonder to behold. Go on, my verminous followers, continue to emerge from the dankness of your existence and interact socially with other, perhaps have a beer or two, no, half a mo, scrub that, have a lemonade, join a social club, converse freely my Beloved Ones for this is your forum.
So it is written, so shall it come to pass
I shall move on in my triumph vroom vroom
Farewell Godless ones, you are all welcome in Paradise - some of you sooner than you think

M

morleyswanton

Allah said:
O Seekers after Daylight, thou hast succeeded in talking to each other. Truly, my magnificence is a wonder to behold. Go on, my verminous followers, continue to emerge from the dankness of your existence and interact socially with other, perhaps have a beer or two, no, half a mo, scrub that, have a lemonade, join a social club, converse freely my Beloved Ones for this is your forum.
Farewell Godless ones, you are all welcome in Paradise - some of you sooner than you think

Allah: Don't give cherries to pigs or advice to fools.

Chaka

Sergeant
Allah said:

For fooks sake you ****** , pull the detonator in your rucksack and go and meet the real Allah!

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Allah said:

Yet another example of why a brother and sister should not sleep together.