• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jatcc

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
At long last I have passed JATCC!
:pDT_Xtremez_30: :pDT_Xtremez_30: :pDT_Xtremez_30:
I'm made up, it was a long hard course, but well worth it. Now I'm just waiting for the real work to start (after the hangover has cleared up of course).
I have been posted to Marham, any Goaters in the area able to give me some tips on what to expect?
I was at Colt for a few years, but on 16 Sqn, and never made it over to Marham beyond a brief visit for fuel once.
Anyone who could fill me in on what the area is like for schools, housing etc would be great too.

the lovetoad

Sergeant
Subscriber
Congrats on passing JATCC. I was meant to be starting in August but am too old by 3 days. (not bitter or anything.)

Can't tell you anything about Marham as I was only there once about 15 years ago for a night on the P!$$.

Just wanted to say....congrats.:pDT_Xtremez_28:

T

The Gimp

Congrats m8

Congrats m8

Congratulations on passing JATCC! (at last).

Hope the move to Marham goes well and you don't stay at the school for the area radar course too!