• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

James Corden

James Corden

• Total voters

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Here we are girls, Fomz deleted my post in the Ruth from Gavin and Stacey thread so I will post the pic here, question is....would you????
james-corden-spoof-_670527c.jpg

lisab

Ah come on girls!!! Ok yes hes a bit on the tubby side but jesus there is alot worse out there! hes kind of cuddly really plus hes minted!! I think you are all being a bit too fussy!!!:pDT_Xtremez_31:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Kinda cuddly and minted I could live with!
Its the ridiculous pose and the oiled body that puts me off, I'd just laugh!!!

G

Gingerburd

I'd rather run naked thro a Ginger Haters Convention:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Sniffer

Super Moderator
Kinda cuddly and minted I could live with!
Its the ridiculous pose and the oiled body that puts me off, I'd just laugh!!!

Thats the idea. It was a pi$$take of the Beckham photo:

Attachments

• BECKHAM_LG.jpg
    BECKHAM_LG.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0
G

Gingerburd

nooo....... Becks drool. James Corden got Moobs ( shiver)

lisab

Just more to love!!!! I cannot stand skinny scrawny men, I like a man to be a MAN and definately not to use more moisturiser than me!!!!:raf:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
If he paid me 10K I'd shag him. You wouldn't have to do alot anyway, just slap the flab and ride the ripples!!!! :pDT_Xtremez_30: