• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jabs, Jags, Injections for Holiday.

Im going on Holiday to Egypt in September and Im just wondering if I am able to go to med centre and get my vaccinations or does the med centre only do vaccinations for detachments??

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks folks.

Realist78

Master of my destiny
If you're up to date with your jabs (which you should be), then you'll be OK for Egypt (unless some updated jab for whatever is new on the street has come out in the last couple of years).:pDT_Xtremez_19:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
You might want to pop around to stores for a flack jacket or two.

Sniffer

Super Moderator
As has been said you should be up to date with your jabs, but even if you aren't the med centre can and will (should) bring you up to date.