• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IT's BBQ Time

Obi Wan

Sergeant
OK The weather today has been top dollar. And the BBQ has been fired up and along with a bottle of cheeky chardonay + Beer. Me & Mrs Wan are feeling suitably full up. Our favorite on the "Barbe" is marinated belly Pork slices in a Honey/Soya/|balsamic. So what are your Favorite receipes for the rest of the Summer BBQ Season.

:pDT_Xtremez_14:

S

Squipper007

Swordfish, pretty sectacular BBQ'd, marinated with a little apple juice it caramelises and tastes amazing.

G

grumpyoldb

OK The weather today has been top dollar. And the BBQ has been fired up and along with a bottle of cheeky chardonay + Beer. Me & Mrs Wan are feeling suitably full up. Our favorite on the "Barbe" is marinated belly Pork slices in a Honey/Soya/|balsamic. So what are your Favorite receipes for the rest of the Summer BBQ Season.

:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Butterflied lamb............................... burp! OOPS! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

G

gemarriott

nothing but nothing beats a brattie and a cold bitburger!

G

grumpyoldb

Being a "Lamb fan" in the carnivore sense. That sounds very nice, just as it comes or are there any subtle blend's of herbs & spices?

I posted the recipe for it last year for GEM. I'll have a look see if I can find it.

G

gemarriott

Yes you did GoB and it was very good, I modified this one from Rick Stein, the sauce is my own

Try marinating in a mix of Rosemary, thyme and olive oil. Stud it with slivers of garlic and cook it on a covered slow BBQ but off the direct heat.

Make a sauce using 4 desert spoons sugar, 3 finely chopped jalapenos, a good squirt of tomato puree and half a pint of Newcastle brown. Boil the ingredients and reduce till it thickens and becomes sticky.

Paint on the lamb with pastry brush every 10 mins till the lamb is cooked

then scoff

Jaymac

Sergeant
Fcuking english prikc:pDT_Xtremez_32:s. We have had cloud all day, so had to go to the pub:pDT_Xtremez_14:.

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Seared Sparga prepared simlpy in olive oil, black pepper and rock salt with a finale of lime juice...........for that pre-bed really smelly pi$$ moment.