• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Itchy Teeth

R

Retard Retard

Having read all the abuse/bitching within the Ops Forum I do worry.

Still, I like a challenge!:)

I

insideinfoman

Mmmmm, No we like a challenge! The challenge to re-educate you in to the wonderful world of Flt Ops and becaome a member of a proper team :D ;)

PS Sorry to the Dental Branch if it seems we're taking over your forum page. I promise I'll leave Retard Retard to you know so you fix his Itchy Teeth hopefully by telling the person that you have no option but to wire their mouth together. :D

R

Retard Retard

My work is mostly of an Ops Officer nature, so I don't intend to work or think too hard!

My teeth still itch!

budgie

The new Dirk Diggler
Itchy Pits, is it related?

Itchy Pits, is it related?

My mate at work had itchy arm pits. I put this down to his not washing properly at first, but after reading this thread I am more than concerned. Is itchy pits the first symptom of itchy teeth? I do worry as he has a young family.

H

HilstonPols

Chaka, do your teeth itch all the time or only when you take em out at night?:pDT_Xtremez_30:

If it is the latter then trying using Sterident Sensitive, The Controller recommends them :pDT_Xtremez_15:

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

budgie said:
My mate at work had itchy arm pits. I put this down to his not washing properly at first, but after reading this thread I am more than concerned. Is itchy pits the first symptom of itchy teeth? I do worry as he has a young family.

No. Itchy armpits could be a symptom of Scabbies.

Scabies is a skin infection, caused by itchy little mite, called sarcoptes scabiei .

The mite makes tiny little burrows in the skin, and is often unoticed at first. After a few weeks, you develop an allergic reaction to the waste products produced by the mite.

An itchy, allergic rash develops, which looks very much like eczema.

At first you may notice an itchy rash in some of these areas of your body

* around your wrists
* between your fingers
* in your arm pits
* under your breasts
* around your waist
* in your groin:pDT_Xtremez_41:
* around your genital/pubic region:pDT_Xtremez_34:
* around your anus and crease of your bottom:pDT_Xtremez_08:
* behind your knees
* around your ankles and between your toes

:raf:

Chaka

Sergeant
Err..........yeah but no but .........what about me teeth?:D

If it is the latter then trying using Sterident Sensitive

Hilston, TVM for advice, I have PM'd The Fat Controller and YCCMA but I reckon they must have falsies as they haven't replied.

Back to me scratchings.........:eek:

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Like I said at the beginning it could be Sjogren's syndrome.

H

HilstonPols

Maybe it is like "burning ear syndrome", your teeth itch because someone somewhere has "bitten" in response to a "fishing" thread:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Either that or it just the general deterioration expected for a human male of advancing years after years of abuse.:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Chaka

Sergeant
Hilston you cheeky chappy.

general deterioration expected for a human male of advancing years after years of abuse

You can't put me in the same league as 'The Controller' and 'YCCMA'!

H

HilstonPols

YCCMA or YMCA or whatever he is - cannot comment!::p:

The Controller - I can and I will, he reminds me of a younger and less grumpy version of you. :pDT_Xtremez_42:

BTW where's my tenner!!!:pDT_Xtremez_25: