• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Itchy Teeth

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Retard Retard said:
My toenails itch too, is this related?

Np in this case it is caused by a fungal nail infection. Speak to your chiropidist for advice and treatment.

R

Retard Retard

So I can die from itchy teeth and toenails?

This worries me.... :(

T

The Controller

Which came first Retard Retard...the itchy toes or teeth?

I'm thinking that - if it was the toenails....then I reckon you've been opening your mouth and putting your foot in it again! ;)

Do you know what Sausage2's mate died of?.......he died of a Tuesday :D :D :D

A Cling Nerd Shron
Could be Sjogren's syndrome

Ahhh? Doesn't he play for Chelsea???

R

Retard Retard

No you guys are not taking this seriously!

I have itchy teeth, really bad some days and I am getting very worried.

Do you know if Radon Gas could cause it? Maybe it was CS gas from when I did CCS?

:confused:

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Retard Retard said:
No you guys are not taking this seriously!

I have itchy teeth, really bad some days and I am getting very worried.

Do you know if Radon Gas could cause it? Maybe it was CS gas from when I did CCS?

:confused:

No radon gas wont make your teeth itchy but the presence of sufficient quantities of this gas in homes is linked with the development of lung cancer.
Do your teeth feel fat?

"My teeth feel fat (or "itchy")"
This is due to the re-establishment of normal PDL health. Prior to using the NTI-tss, the patient had been compacting their teeth within their sockets on a regular basis. Explain to the patient that it is similar to the tingly sensation one gets after one's "foot falls asleep" from sitting on it wrong. As the PDL regains its normal state, it can be hypersensitive, creating the sensation of "fatness". The sensation will resolve with 2 or 3 days.

Goto your dentist and they should be able to sort it out.

T

The Controller

A CLING NERD SHRON said:
No radon gas wont make your teeth itchy but the presence of sufficient quantities of this gas in homes is linked with the development of lung cancer.
Do your teeth feel fat?

"My teeth feel fat (or "itchy")"
This is due to the re-establishment of normal PDL health. Prior to using the NTI-tss, the patient had been compacting their teeth within their sockets on a regular basis. Explain to the patient that it is similar to the tingly sensation one gets after one's "foot falls asleep" from sitting on it wrong. As the PDL regains its normal state, it can be hypersensitive, creating the sensation of "fatness". The sensation will resolve with 2 or 3 days.

Goto your dentist and they should be able to sort it out.

Oh My God!!! I feel compensation coming on...... With my fat, itchy teeth and everything!!! I can barely thpeak....my theeth are tho itchty.....thee wot I mean???

Ohhh! And they feel fat ath well!!!!! Woah! Big bucth are cumin!!!:eek:

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Of course it could be your wisdom teeth or a food allergy causing all of your problems.

So as I said visit your dentist to get treatment:D

T

The Controller

Of course it could be your wisdom teeth

Er.....knowing Retard Retard as I do....that would NOT be an issue! Anyway, just take 'em out, package 'em up, and send 'em up to the Tooth Doctor!:D

I

insideinfoman

The only thing Retard Retard has got is Itchy Feet stomping out of the office!

How long now before he's gone?

T

The Controller

Worked his last magic on students on Friday last! He will be sadly missed....but there again...I never was a good shot!:)

R

Retard Retard

He will be sadly missed

You gits, you knew all along that itchy teeth were not curable, and still you continued to mock me.:mad:

I shall find solice in a bottle of JD and await my fate.

I

insideinfoman

Of course we can still mock you....................go and find out how to work in the real world of Ops, it's not as easy as you remember you know and I'm sure you'll find soon enough after the New Year.

Who said he'd be sadly missed? Hah I heard the had a party when he left the building!!! :D :p