• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is there anybody there??????

God, it's been so quiet here for so long that I got to thinking that the reason is either:

a) I'm the only one left, in which case I will switch the lights off on my way out.

or

b) Your all having a party and my invite got lost in the post.

or

c) Everything in the garden is rosy and no-one has any gripes about the Trade.

At the moment I am leaning towards b). In which case ENJOY.....:pDT_Xtremez_14:

perhaps its because you are dead:pDT_Xtremez_30: Jeez are you working the weekend AGAIN. Debate this, should Part Time PFOM change his/her title now that they are not one?

Last edited:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
God, it's been so quiet here for so long that I got to thinking that the reason is either:

a) I'm the only one left, in which case I will switch the lights off on my way out.

or

b) Your all having a party and my invite got lost in the post.

or

c) Everything in the garden is rosy and no-one has any gripes about the Trade.

At the moment I am leaning towards b). In which case ENJOY.....:pDT_Xtremez_14:

I'll go for A........

perhaps its because you are dead Jeez are you working the weekend AGAIN. Debate this, should Part Time PFOM change his/her title now that they are not one?

Hey Bellowyelly

You know me....always proud to serve.

If I changed my PTP title, how would you know it was me????:pDT_Xtremez_09:

PTP you are alive! I was worried when I saw the news headline that a human cannonball was killed in Kent, when the catching net failed. Must have been a kin big cannon:pDT_Xtremez_30: