• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is the upper age limit rigid

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I've just noticed that they plan to establish a reserve sqn at raf woodvale. It's just up the road and I shouldn't mind having a go at the reserves but I'm 57 and the upper age limit is 56 for those with previous military experience.

Should I just forget it or give it a go

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I've just noticed that they plan to establish a reserve sqn at raf woodvale. It's just up the road and I shouldn't mind having a go at the reserves but I'm 57 and the upper age limit is 56 for those with previous military experience.

Should I just forget it or give it a go

PM'd you.....

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
2 months to old. Wish I'd known about the establishment of 611 sqn inatch would have been eligible. Such is life