• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is the fitness test still done on day 0?

wench02

SAC
Just wondering if anyone can answer this one for me... I have asked RAF Careers on their twitter page, not had an answer yet. Will ring AFCO if I dont get any answers, just having a mental block if we are doing it or not!

stereolab

Station Cashier
Just wondering if anyone can answer this one for me... I have asked RAF Careers on their twitter page, not had an answer yet. Will ring AFCO if I dont get any answers, just having a mental block if we are doing it or not!

Expect the unexpected, it is a training course after all, do not worry so much, you will all be in the same boat.

T1GERIII

LAC
Do you not have the 10week course program that we got given at PRTC?
Day 0 = arrival day
Day 1 = attestation and fitness test

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
Yes you do it on day 00, something to look forward to prior to actually attesting...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hannibal

LAC
Yes you'll do it straight away. If you fail then you're allowed a retry on the friday of the first week i think. If you fail that then'll you'll either be told to disappear or be held back 2 weeks till the next course and just do PT every day.... fun!

84scouse

SAC
What Hannibal said! ^^^^

Make sure you don't fold your arms or put your hands on your hips, cos the PTIs will make it more fun for you after the fit test... ;)