• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

is it me or or is the PJFT.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwing

LAC
Is it me or or is the PJFT TOO easy?

I mean im going for it on thursday and they tell me that I have to run 1.5 miles in 12 mins and 30 secs, approx

Then in a min i have to do a whole nine pressups!! :O

Then in another minuite i have to do 16 sit ups!

B

Bucc Boy

I mean im going for it on thursday and they tell me that I have to run 1.5 miles in 12 mins and 30 secs, approx

Call Mr Stupid, but what does the PJ of PJFT stand for?

F

Flaps100

All recruits must pass the Pre-Joining Fitness Test (PJFT). This is because the RAF want to ensure that everyone has at least a basic level of health-related physical fitness.
Don't worry it will get harder once you commence your training.

shwing

LAC
haha good, if that was the fitness everyone need to be at least i'd be worried

thanks for info :D :pDT_Xtremez_17:

guess this thread is closed then :)

B

Bucc Boy

Pre Joining :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Thats what I thought Shwing. So why are you doing a Pre Joining Fitness test when your profile states that you are a serving member?

Just wondering, that’s all.

shwing

LAC
it says that???? doh!:pDT_Xtremez_42: better go change it :pDT_Xtremez_34: thank for heads up :p look like a right prat now :pDT_Xtremez_31: hahahaha

M

monobrow

That soon goes to 20 pressups and 35 sit ups for the 17-29 age group. Mile and a half is thrown out and replaced with level 9.10 on the beep test.

E

enginesuck

wait until you have 12 years of beercalls , detachment binge drinking/ dodgy kebab eating / mess food experience. Then you'll be wishing the fitness test was a lot lot less..... of course by then we will all be vegetarian, gym gods. Socially acceptable, politcally correct, drones. Knocking out level 45.10 on the bleep test. Rather than the faceless blue slaves we currently are....

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
wait until you have 12 years of beercalls , detachment binge drinking/ dodgy kebab eating / mess food experience. Then you'll be wishing the fitness test was a lot lot less..... of course by then we will all be vegetarian, gym gods. Socially acceptable, politcally correct, drones. Knocking out level 45.10 on the bleep test. Rather than the faceless blue slaves we currently are....

Don't worry, theres a People First (or whatever its called) policy coming to you soon to help you feel more loved. :pDT_Xtremez_35:

Status
Not open for further replies.