• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is anyone in touch with Kev Shiels ?

I believe kev was an raf fireman and was posted to raf coningsby
In 1982-86 ( well according to the well hidden graffiti I've just found in the pub I've taken over)

i thought he he might like to know it's eventually been found and I have a photo of it if he wants it

thanks

FootTapper

Sergeant
I believe kev was an raf fireman and was posted to raf coningsby
In 1982-86 ( well according to the well hidden graffiti I've just found in the pub I've taken over)

i thought he he might like to know it's eventually been found and I have a photo of it if he wants it

thanks

Don't know him - but I think you should post up the photos
(Is this the new "M Khan is bent"?
Or "Dave Yeeles is a big jobby"?)

Last edited:

firestorm

Warrant Officer
last I heard k k k k kevin was at cranwell fire section may have retired by now?
Thats the one! Worked with him at Waddington, he was a bit of a bell end and will be well and truly retired by now, though he's probably still sat in a NAAFI somewhere.