• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Internet "Ukkers"

• Thread starter TheHogwartsBEngO
  • Start date
T

TheHogwartsBEngO

Someone at work asked if there is such thing as electronic Ukkers.

Is there? if so, is there a link?

Last edited:

fatbaldchief

Corporal
I tried doing a Google search for 'Running, Maxithrobbing, Suckback' and there was not one match.
So there is probably not a puter version anywhere !!

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

could we just search for 'Ludo'? :pDT_Xtremez_14:

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

fatbaldchief said:
How dare you!! Ludo is for children !! Ukkers is for Men !! :pDT_Xtremez_32:

and under-tasked fairies and armourers too...

Plumber

Flight Sergeant
I'm watching you BengO. Its not me that spends all day at work on this site and getting all needy when people stop posting::p: . Now back to The Lord Of The Rings (not enough work to go round:pDT_Xtremez_15: ).

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

I can multi-task!

I can avoid work and spend all day on the e-goat!

The fairies at the Oxfordshire Sqn I served my 1st line time on tended to stick to pool - either that or they played in secret. So Ukkers is a complete mystery to me. :pDT_Xtremez_21:

fatbaldchief said:
I tried doing a Google search for 'Running, Maxithrobbing, Suckback' and there was not one match.
So there is probably not a puter version anywhere !!

Bet the IGS account loved Maxithrobbing, Suckback and Blowbacks.

I was always led to believe it was sooties who invented ukkers even if some of

the terminology sounds more dogf!cker to me.

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

The grumpy retired rigger, now a civil serpant, sat adjacent to me is muttering something about the top of a locker...

rest have risen above me said:
It might not be on the net....(shame) but I found this... http://www.uckersgame.co.uk
Obviously some enterprising ex military type...:pDT_Xtremez_30:
Nearly spat my coffee all over the PC, you can't buy an Ukkers board, it must be made, using spare materials A Team in a shed style, and what's with only having the four places? I bet the rules aren't underneath either! ::/:

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Captain Pugwash said:
Nearly spat my coffee all over the PC, you can't buy an Ukkers board, it must be made, using spare materials A Team in a shed style, and what's with only having the four places? I bet the rules aren't underneath either! ::/:

Hear Hear, old nuts painted different colours and a piece of plywood coloured in with felt tip. Once made a travelling board out of a piece of hardened foam, I was able to recess the pieces! Posh eh!