• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Intelligence Analysts a few questions.

Dmont

LAC
Over the few past months I've come to the conclusion to apply for the Intelligence Analyst role and I understand a lot cannot be said about the role. However can IA eventually work on the "new" RC-135W, Sentinel or Reaper? Or do you simply analyse the images they take? It's definitely won't be something that if answered no will put me off applying, but I'm interested to know if you can.

Also is the phase 2 training conducted by the Army or RAF, because well i'll probably have to triple my fitness standards to keep in line with them.

Thanks.

Last edited: