• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****ing noisy *******s

• Thread starter The Almighty Fatwa Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tigger

What was even funnier was the effect it had......geez he thought he had a lot of jets over his house before that !!!

M

mumof4

I know..was on the news and everything!..lmao:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Bet he wished that hed never painted the roof.!..

T

The Almighty Fatwa Sam

No idea, but i'm sure it made for interesting reading. But as for fatwas post he seems to be happy with what i've suggested. Green light to all the tonka pilots and navs down norfolk way.

Yeah, bring it on boys. Ya don't scare me, LOL.
I've been attacked by F-15's on Donna Nook range, so this should be just like old times.

D

DrunkenMonki

You'll be OK as long as you don't have some of my ex techie mates fixing the Toncas. If they do, you may get bombed by panels etc tiping of them as they go over!

T

Tigger

I wasn't sure of the exact quote, but I know virtually every fast jet driver wanted a look.

A

Allah

Pah

Pah

An Unbeliever!
Masquerading as one of the Beloved Faithful
A sheep in wolfs clothing
Persecute Him
Fly lower, faster, put the burners in so all my know the Sound of Freedom

O

Oh sir

Pretty sure its said "Fukc off Biggles" but spelt correctly

I've got a photo somewhere

Nearly....

It's p*ss off biggles. Unfortunately he's painted over it these days, but just for posterity.....

(Edited to say.... can't get the link to work, image shack is playing up, sorry!)

Last edited:

burglar

SAC
If I remember rightly - you have to live in a converted church - somewhere close to marpants - and it'll be a drop tank they put through your roof... (it should be converted now after the tonka dropped it anyway, Jeez - that was years ago!)

Can remember doing the see in on that jet after it lost the tank. The jockey when we worked out why it looked strange said " I wondered what that bang was!". It was years ago Shettie at least 22 (Sh** I feel well old now!):pDT_Xtremez_42:

T

The Hooded Claw

Ahhh, Mr Sam, I was just talking about you the other day & your all expenses paid trip to Innsworth regards said Fatwah :pDT_Xtremez_30:
Hows life treating you then? I heard somewhere that certain microwave ovens if switched on with the door open can cause much hilarity for the afore mentioned 2-winged master race!

Hope you have gotten out of the habit of handing your ID over to random drunken gob****e$ who happen to wander past your kitchen window!

T

The Almighty Fatwa Sam

Ahhh, Mr Sam, I was just talking about you the other day & your all expenses paid trip to Innsworth regards said Fatwah :pDT_Xtremez_30:

{smug mode on}
What they didn't realise was that I was getting use of an MT car with free petrol every time, and then taking my missus for nice day out. On several occasions, I returned an Astra estate to MT, at about 8-pm with over a thousand miles on the clock, and some leaves and twigs from our garden centre purchases in the boot.
There's an excellent garden centre not far from the gates of Innsworth.

Hows life treating you then? I heard somewhere that certain microwave ovens if switched on with the door open can cause much hilarity for the afore mentioned 2-winged master race!

Hmmm. That gives me an idea.
I wonder if I could convert an old microwave into a "Doom Ray Cannon", in tru A-Team and MacGuyver style?
Ponders.

Hope you have gotten out of the habit of handing your ID over to random drunken gob****e$ who happen to wander past your kitchen window!

Hahaha, I'd forgotten all about that ******.
How green I was back then. Favourite colour blue and, dead proud to serve, and not a lot of common sense.
A far cry from the jaded disillusioned old fart I had become by the time I left.

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
How green I was back then. Favourite colour blue and, dead proud to serve, and not a lot of common sense.
A far cry from the jaded disillusioned old fart I had become by the time I left.
Off Topic
Fatwa Sam, how nice it is to see you again, can't believe you were ever that green and proud.....especially after seeing you walk into our plottery on 2 without power and commenting on why we were all in work in the dark.... Off Topic

To get rid of the Tonka's why not get yourself an nice FC radar from the Russkies and start locking on to them, they'll soon get the hint..... hear you can get one on ebay for cheap! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

T

The Almighty Fatwa Sam

Off Topic
Fatwa Sam, how nice it is to see you again, can't believe you were ever that green and proud.....especially after seeing you walk into our plottery on 2 without power and commenting on why we were all in work in the dark.... Off Topic

Hahaha, I remember that. It was something like "F*cking hell, Are the top brass trying to save money by making you lot work in the dark?", then I looked round to see some flight louie stood in the middle of the throng of plottahs.
He was probably trying to give a serious briefing on how annoyed he was that the leccy was off and ther were missions to be done, when I barged in and interrupted with a sarky comment.
If I remember correctly, he saw the funny side.
I still reckon it was all Dave Langs fault for forgetting to put 50p in the Leccy meter.

Status
Not open for further replies.