• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I'm new to this

L

littlegoldfishie

Do they issue them out at stores also? Or do they have to go bleating to the Med Centre about how the lack of them is causing untold misery and upset, when got, they complain about how they get in the way are now unable to do AFT so pedle on a friggen bike for 17 secs.

Bitter? Hmmmmmmm

Boo!

DeeBee

LAC
Hi Guys and Gals, another newbie to the Goat.
Ex RAF Phot. now doing the same job down at Sunny Saints but wearing the MOD pinstripes

the_crab

SAC
tonibaloni said:
weather is sunny at the mo, but not as nice as down south, going to knock off in 5, might take my wee dog to the beach. I can actually see the lighthouse from my office.

naw ye canni...............thats the sim you see mate...........guess who

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
I was there too!

I was there too!

Statty Queen said:
I was introduced to e-goat by a mate I was down the Falklands with. You know who you are, Roy LOL

:raf:

Hiya

I was in the Timmy's at the same time as you, Richie, Steve, Vaughan, Daz etc ..........

Guess Who:pDT_Xtremez_30: :pDT_Xtremez_28:

S

Statty Queen

Small World

Small World

I was in the Timmy's at the same time as you, Richie, Steve, Vaughan, Daz etc ..........

Guess Who

Mick????????????

Hola

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Statty Queen said:

Guess Who

Mick????????????

Hola
You win

Where's the Welsh Cakes?

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
Curiosity Question

Curiosity Question

Just a quick enquiry as to when you did your conversion training from statty.

When I did my basic trade at Hereford in late 93 a statty course mainly comprising of a bunch of waafs from Germany was going through.

Any takers?

S

Statty Queen

Answer to Curiosity Question!!!

Answer to Curiosity Question!!!

Oh god that was a while ago. 1998 I think. Two glorious weeks at Halton :pDT_Xtremez_09:

Never done a tour in RAFG (gutted), so I wasn't one of the WRAF in question

mandor127

LAC
Just signed on.

Just signed on.

G'day all.
Just joined up a couple of days ago, just need to find a

Just signed up a couple of days ago. Looking for a billet and a bed space. :loyal:

Just signed up a couple of days ago. Need a billet and bedspace. :)