• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'I'll Just Go And Get The SPECIAL Milk, Just Give Me A Minute....."

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
AGC captain, probably about 12 years old with no interpersonal skills or life experience, will do well

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Tell me this isn't for real. If it is for real there's so many things wrong with it. It's the 21st century what's wrong with the Co making his own coffee. If she drinks there's not enough biscuits go out and buy some and while you are it make a brew. I thought this kind of thing was left behind in the 20th century.

Max Reheat

Resident Drunk
1000+ Posts
Tell me this isn't for real. If it is for real there's so many things wrong with it. It's the 21st century what's wrong with the Co making his own coffee. If she drinks there's not enough biscuits go out and buy some and while you are it make a brew. I thought this kind of thing was left behind in the 20th century.

Probably the Tories to blame.

G

Gord

Smacks of that crap about Officers and their ladies, Snco's and their wives, other ranks and their women. ie a bitch or perhaps even a bunch of them who think they are above everyone else. In my day, no doubt someone would have p!ssed in the coffee pot before serving it or added some man milk to the creamer.

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
Tell me this isn't for real... I thought this kind of thing was left behind in the 20th century.

It was mate, in the RAF anyway. I've worked with a lot of senior officers and have never been treated as 'OiC Coffee' - point of fact my boss makes quite a nice brew!