• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If you had to who would it be?

H

heartfixer

Got drunk last night with some other ladies two of which were going out with each other. After a few bottles of wine each the conversation got a bit fruity and one of the girls asked us straight girls if we were going to have a lesbian fling who would you chose.

After a bit of giggling I decided that if I did have to get it on with another woman then I would like it to be Kylie (great arse), Angelina Jolie, (great lips) and although a bit older Demi Moore (great body full stop)

So ladies if you had to do it (no pathetic wimping out, I would rather die excuses) just chose one (or more) woman (women) you would go to bed with

Sniffer

Super Moderator
Jillians Michaels for me!
She'd be able to beast me in the gym afterwards!

Attachments

• 1z68mky.jpg
    1z68mky.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0