• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Identity confusion

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The head line is claim against British Army. Seems SGT A was confused with Sgt B because of ethnicity. But the text reads like it's not just brown jobs involved. Flt Lt writing reports about events he wasn't even present for Oh surely not.

"Sgt Date was left confused after he was branded in an assessment as being 'badly prepared' and 'heavily reliant on course notes' in a class he hadn't taught.
After realising he had been confused for Sgt Rashid, he angrily rang the officer who wrote the report, named in the tribunal as Flight Lt Taylor, accusing him of racism.
Flight Lt Taylor claimed he had been confused by what classroom the training session had been taking place in. However the tribunal found it was unlikely Flight Lt Taylor was even present at the time of the incident and was relying on feedback from another officer who was actually there."

SAXAVORDIAN

Sergeant
Blimey I remember you used rank and name and if pushed check to confirm your sources. If I had concerns about being misaligned as a low rank like myself SAC, you had the option for a Redress. Whole new world these days. Cannot see why a race card was used unless the officer slandered because of the SGT colour .