• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IBP Academy - Glasgow

Robby

Corporal
Has any Goater had any dealings with IBP Academy? They advertise Institute of Leadership & Management qualifications including a large degree of Accreditation for Service Courses and are registered as an ELC Registered providor.

My problem is that I have been trying to contact them for the last 2 weeks and the e-mail address fails to work and the Tel No. listed on the web site goes to answer phone. I feel a little wary about giving my cash over to them if they won't except e-mail or answer the phone (are the a bit 'iffy' or due to go belly up etc etc)

If anyone has any experience with them could you PM me a good P.O.C.

Many thanks

Robby

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
If they are that difficult to contact I would personally be thinking twice about how much support they would be likely to provide me. Why not contact ILM direct and see if their advertised allegiance is genuine. And to be honest the ILM already give accreditation to lots of RAF management training for techies and you can go direct for it and pay for much of it through your SLC.

Robby

Corporal
Ibp acdemy -update

Ibp acdemy -update

Further to my earlier question and concerns with regard to IBP Academy. I have now managed to get hold of them and understanding why I could'nt get in touch with them I have enrolled

It appears that they were changing their telephone/IT system which was losing messages left on the system and rejecting e-mails, so all in all no need to worry which is good news as they are the only ILM providor deal with Armed Forces accrediation - in fact it sounds like DII all over again!:pDT_Xtremez_42:.

Off Topic As they are ELC registered it should also make it easier to use my SLC towards the cost which has got to be a bonus.Off Topic

V

vinny

ibo academy

ibo academy

Robby,You're correct in your post with regards to both the system and the nature of the service they provide.

ibp academy are the only provider who are able to offer ILM qualifications with this level of retrospective accreditation of experiential learning against your Service career. If you wish to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact me at work.

Regards

Vince

Last edited: