• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I might owe quite a bit....

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
Have i said they didn't ?? I'll say now in all my 22 years i've only ever had 2 pay c0ck ups (2 too many though) and when i've needed to go to psf i've mostly been dealt with swiftly and in a courteous manner.......

Just hope the disscharge clerk is as good :) Will be there VERY SOON :)

Crack on..........:pDT_Xtremez_09:

I apologise, TM. Some of your posts on other threads led me to believe you have had some bad experiences. If it makes you feel better, my pay has also been c0cked up twice in my career.

PSF Angel

LAC
If you have been comparing your quarter charges to your neighbours, your charges may be correct. You may have a 3 bedroomed house but are only entitled to a 2 and so only have to pay for a 2 bedroomed. Also, my old quarter was a different grade to the one I was attached to! No idea why but when I challenged it, I was told to poke off by my old OC PMS. Always was a very helpful kinda guy!!

M

monobrow

so let me get this right.... if you only entitled to a 2 bed, but get put in a 3 bed, you only pay for what your entitled to (a 2 bed)??

Thats shocking!

Time to put in for a massive quarter then as I'll only pay for what I'm entitled to!

K

Kernow

so let me get this right.... if you only entitled to a 2 bed, but get put in a 3 bed, you only pay for what your entitled to (a 2 bed)??

Thats shocking!

Time to put in for a massive quarter then as I'll only pay for what I'm entitled to!

Unfortunately that is only if DE/MHS do not have a 2 bed available for you. If you apply for a larger place then you will have to pay the rent for it. I'm currently trying to do that here.

budgie

The new Dirk Diggler
Shiney happy people!

Thanks for your help. I contacted DHE today and was informed that my charges were correct. So, from thinking I might owe them a bit, I don't. Thanks alot.
If ever you need a laser a fixin' give me a yell.

Ta

Budgie.

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer

Thats shocking!

Nice try. It's only if you are given a larger MQ due to non-availability that you pay the lesser charge. If you choose to live in a larger MQ then you pay the higher charge. For the first time in my career I have creamed in. I'm living in a Flt Lt's house and paying for an airmen's 3-bed.

Na na na na na na:pDT_Xtremez_14:

M

mumof4

Nice try. It's only if you are given a larger MQ due to non-availability that you pay the lesser charge. If you choose to live in a larger MQ then you pay the higher charge. For the first time in my career I have creamed in. I'm living in a Flt Lt's house and paying for an airmen's 3-bed.

well..tomorrow i move into the officers patch in coningsby into a 4 bed and i must admit that the house is huge!!.time to see how the other half live.lmao.

Mug?

Flight Sergeant
?

?

..... For the first time in my career I have creamed in. I'm living in a Flt Lt's house and paying for an airmen's 3-bed.

Does the Flt Lt know? or is it the result of some steamy liason in the BOP and now you've been left paying for your other halfs QTR?

M

monobrow

well, I'm on the officers patch, massive 3 bed house, and paying not much more than the 2 bed I was in.

But then it is mega old compared to the recently re-vamped 2 bed I was in