• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I just cant see it?????

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Ok girls I have read in loads of magazines, seen reports on TV and heard other females comment on how much of a sex god Robert Pattinson from the film Twilight is, now I just cant see it?? I think he is borderline minger to be honest!! Do you girls find any drop dead gorgeous eye candy a complete turn off??

Robert bleugh Pattinson

images.jpg

Sniffer

Super Moderator
I'm with you Lisa. Not my cup of tea at all.

I couldn't understand all the fuss and why there are 3 of his calenders in the office and then I saw him presenting a film and TV award recently (baftas I think) and I just think he is weird.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
I'll just on your wagon aswell lisab. He's weird looking and WTF is the do all about? Probably takes him longer in the morning to so than my hair and that would just pee me right off.

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Lisa, I can't see it either! He's just a bit too girly for me I prefer a man to be a bit more rough around the edges has to look and smell like a man and definitely one who would spend more time in the bathroom with lotions and potions than I do

Oberon305

Chairborne
Lisa, I can't see it either! He's just a bit too girly for me I prefer a man to be a bit more rough around the edges has to look and smell like a man and definitely one who would spend more time in the bathroom with lotions and potions than I do

What........BO and farts???

I agree with you all though, he's not that good looking is he? Mrs O likes him. :pDT_Xtremez_25:

His bird in the film is a cutie.......bit of jail-bait-itis though.

C

Crabbity Ann

So I'm the only one then? I'm not obsessed like some people but I can definitely see the appeal...though I didn't like him until I watched the first Twilight. In the new Twilight film though he looks a bit scrawny and pathetic :pDT_Xtremez_34:

Do you girls find any drop dead gorgeous eye candy a complete turn off??

David Beckham - Blonde and squeeky voice - ick
Brad Pitt - Again, blonde and just too much of a pretty boy
Cristiano Ronaldo (if that's how you spell it) - comes off as a massive to$$er who thinks he's all that which is a big turn off.
JLS - just no

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Oh god here we have another one.....

The new Doctor, I refuse to watch it now that they have got rid of the gorgeous Mr Tennant and left us with this mong!!!

Matt Smith :pDT_Xtremez_34:

matt.jpg