• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss_Tina

Why am I a "Line Controller" :pDT_Xtremez_39:

What does it mean? I liked being a Ramp Tramp (Whatever that was!)

P

pie sandwich

It changes with the amount of posts you make. If you subscribe and/or donate you can change it to what ever you like.

M

Miss_Tina

Thank you kind sir!

I want it to be something that rhymes again!

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

P

pie sandwich

Yeah !!!

:pDT_Xtremez_32: Come on love, empty your hand bag and hand it over :pDT_Xtremez_32:

If you want to that is:pDT_Xtremez_31:

M

Miss_Tina

handbag

If you have any use for a bottle of perfume, a ketchup sachet from MaccyD's, 3 condoms, and 47p in copper then it's all yours!

:pDT_Xtremez_42:

On the other hand I think it is about time I got on to paypal and put my hand in my pocket:pDT_Xtremez_30:

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
handbag

If you have any use for a bottle of perfume, a ketchup sachet from MaccyD's, 3 condoms, and 47p in copper then it's all yours!

On the other hand I think it is about time I got on to paypal and put my hand in my pocket:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Can I lend them for a posh wank?? You can have them back afterwards

M

Miss_Tina

Not another invite to France, if I get any more French letters with "come" in I might as well emigrate!
:pDT_Xtremez_15:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
handbag

You dont't need a paypal account todonate......

G

grumpyoldb

Just put a tenner in an envelope, and send it to Mad Collie.

Status
Not open for further replies.