• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do I embed Youtube vids?

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
What you need to do is look for the link code on the page of the video you want to post here on E-Goat.

CPLb3wBlTyw

What you need is the letters and numbers as highlighted above (basically everything after the = sign). This number is the video number so copy it.

Next is how to get it into your post.

Use this format

yt.gif

To make things easier just paste the video number onto the post and then highlight it and then click the youtube icon on the top right hand of the icons in the text editor.

If you add the whote area in between the tags then the video will come up twice.

Last edited:
J

Johnny Chiseler

Nice one

Nice one

I haven't done that for years. If I remember right, you had to redo every few times as the paper got chewed.

Mmmmmmm beeeeer!

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
youtube test

youtube test

Well it worked well but i gotta ask why ? If it's already on youtube why not just link to it and save a bit of net space/bandwidth issues that are happening with E-Goat at the moment....just my thoughts...most people ignore them so carry on :)

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Can I ask what issues you are talking about.

If you go to youtube you will see that you cannot view videos on IGS accounts.

Your thoughts and comments are welcome my friend.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
wobbly said:
Can I ask what issues you are talking about.

If you go to youtube you will see that you cannot view videos on IGS accounts.

Your thoughts and comments are welcome my friend.

Friend maybe..for a while..........if you are using IGS accounts you are AT WORK....now we all do it but i think it should be banned....to stop the lazy knackers that sit behind a computer terminal all day enjoying themselves...get a proper job and enjoy some of it...hard these days i know ....crack on

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
I can see your going to be a popular member of e-goat :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
wobbly said:
I can see your going to be a popular member of e-goat :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Well i do try and e-goat is the best thing i've found for a long time but rulz is rulz and if i've got to be out in the rain and cold working i dont want the ballbags who sit behind a desk all day (READ ORIFICERS...AWC STAFF ETC) enjoying stuff that we have to get home to see...

Roll on death...it's the way forward

MingMong

Warrant Officer
Doc's control on nights would sure be boring without e-goat to keep us sane.

Well done Wobbly on another great feature.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
MingMong said:
Doc's control on nights would sure be boring without e-goat to keep us sane.

Well done Wobbly on another great feature.

Well thats Lyneham ( at a guess) confirming they use IGS for trivial matters ( not that e-goat is trivial...this is more important than whoever is in charge of JPA..ie nothing

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
So if you're not abusing the system at the moment I presume that you are having sleeping problems posting at this time in the morning.

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
Tashy_Man said:
Well thats Lyneham ( at a guess) confirming they use IGS for trivial matters ( not that e-goat is trivial...this is more important than whoever is in charge of JPA..ie nothing

Stop being an arsey hooper you hooper, what are you the ferkin IGS police, get a life. I work outside too so ferk arf

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
1. Am I supposed to be abled to see anything on this thread or do I smash up my workstation in frustration at not actually understanding anything after 'I've been geeking with some....'

2. I wish I was cleverer.

P*ssed off Vim.....

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Me i love sleep..after beer

Me i love sleep..after beer

wobbly said:
So if you're not abusing the system at the moment I presume that you are having sleeping problems posting at this time in the morning.

No sleeping problems just copious amounts of alcohol that had to be consumed....once a box is opened i like to a)finish it b)pass out or c)get ordered to bed by the missus. This morning it was option c and i still had a couple of bottles left....oh well can you guess what i'll be doing tonight ? :pDT_Xtremez_28:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
if you want to use google video do the same but substitute yt for gv inside the square brackets