• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do I delete previously uploaded images???

G

grumpyoldb

My box is full.......... :pDT_Xtremez_26:

I would like to delete some old images. I can select the images but cannot find the delete button.

Would some kind person in the know help an old liney...........? :pDT_Xtremez_31:

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
My box is full.......... :pDT_Xtremez_26:

I would like to delete some old images. I can select the images but cannot find the delete button.

Would some kind person in the know help an old liney...........? :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Liney's!!

Me to, can't upload or delete

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Thanks for the link Mono just dumped 5 pages of old pics.:pDT_Xtremez_28:

G

grumpyoldb

Thanks Mono. Much appreciated, and congrats on the promo.......... :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Go here -> http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/profile.php?do=editattachments Tick the boxes, should be a "Delete Selected" at the bottom right of the list. Please let me know either way. Cheers

Thanks for the link Mono just dumped 5 pages of old pics.:pDT_Xtremez_28:

IT Biff alert.:pDT_Xtremez_21:

The link doesn't seem to work as before! I can delete attachments to my posts in various forums but NOT the 7 pages of pics that are stored in "file upload manager". Loads of pics, all of which I have used at some point, come up in "file upload manager" these appear when I wish to attach a new pic but I can't find the delete option in there. How do I ditch them??

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Not sorted:pDT_Xtremez_35: Help still needed please :pDT_Xtremez_21:

M

monobrow

I have no idea! I'm not sure if you can, but on IGS I get a grey page when I hit upload attachment.

Might have an answer later on a proper compluter.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I have no idea! I'm not sure if you can, Might have an answer later on a proper compluter.

Thanks for the reply Mono. Never tried from IGS only at home on my own complicator. This raises another biff question Where are these pics kept? I can't find them on my complicator so are they stored remotely in some central point or just in that etherial place known as the web?

G

grumpyoldb

That's the link to my piccy's, TB. You need to go into your own profile, the click on the attachments in the left hand column and then you should see your own piccy's.

M

monobrow

Not quite, I think he means the array of pictures that appear when you hit manage attachment on a reply.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Test post ignore:pDT_Xtremez_16:

Can't make a left hand folder to stick the pics in, more work needed::/: