• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Holiday Insurance Advice

CI bloke

Corporal
Does anyone have any recommendations for companies that provide holiday insurance cover for military personnel? TIA

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
I'm just back from my honeymoon and I used compare the market to buy insurance through the Post Office. Covered everything I needed including military deployment.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
It's a shame most people buy insurance on price, I'd be looking at reviews of payouts and processes as I'm pretty sure the cheapest won't be the best here.

If you're still in PAX always got good reviews.

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
It's a shame most people buy insurance on price, I'd be looking at reviews of payouts and processes as I'm pretty sure the cheapest won't be the best here.

If you're still in PAX always got good reviews.

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

I am sure that I read about PAX on the FB page 'Fill Your Boots' and lots of Army lads having major problems with PAX.

ScoobTech

Sergeant
My Banks paid for account has just updated it's terms and conditions to cover cancelled leave for service reasons for their built in Holiday Insurance.