• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Holiday 2021

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Anyone booked a holiday for this summer yet?

Whats your plan to avoid the COVID bore at the bar?

Personally Ive booked a couple of long weekends on the coast post June 22nd.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
A week in mid-Wales in early October.

I have no confidence that any country on my wish list will have protection anywhere close to the vaccination programme that the UK will have in 2021, so they'll have to wait until 2022.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Anyone booked a holiday for this summer yet?
2 day golfing break in Lancashire in late May. One week golfing break in deepest Devon in mid July. No wish or intention of even considering going abroad until 2022 at the earliest.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Still got my ferry tickets for France from last Summer to use. If that fails we are in the premier holiday location in the UK but sharing it with another 5-10m might be an issue!

UlsterExile

Sergeant
Same as last year, OC House is ploughing holiday money into projects around the house. Can't complain too much I get some new DIY toys, and have put in for 4 weeks off in the summer and work actually approved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laptop will be well and truly turned off and might even go down the route of turning the phone off as well. A couple of visits to the Golf course will also be on the offering.