• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hi everyone

F

FoxyFed

Just thought I would introduce myself to you all. Been watching this site for a while now and reckon its pretty awesome. Told all the guys at work about it so hopefully they will get their fingers out of their arses and register.

FootTapper

Sergeant
well i'll make the scuffer feel welcome even if no-one else does :D

although i'm yet to be convinced about the foxy bit - you must be at a different camp to me.... ;)

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
This is not a confession before you start FF..
Welcome though but if you've told your mates at work I'm not sure the site can take the traffic of no extra traffic..(you are a scoffer so mates is a decidedly unused word in your trade)...
Don't take it personal though... Hello Hello Hello..Lets be aving you and a warm welcome, help us put the world to rights mate and let us know if it's legal...lol:pDT_Xtremez_30:

F

FoxyFed

Thanks Foot Tapper. Thought I was gonna be left out in the cold all on my lonesome for a moment.