• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hemsley or... Hemsley?

Roobarb

SAC
Two sisters who can knock up a breakfast (but it might be courgette spaghetti) and making their mark on Channel 4 (linky).

Question is, which one? I know that e-goat standing orders state that it should be both (at the same time, after the bop), but if you only had the chance with one of the two ...

hemsley.jpg

P.S. I like the one with the fringe

Last edited:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
The one on the left, as she has more a figure to her. Can't be doing with stick insects.

Being a big old unit, when I get up a head of steam, I don't stop on a 2p coin... and the stick insect burd would then run the risk of a smashed pelvis.

Now... the one on the left WITH Nigella .... :raf::raf::raf:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'd rather nab that hob...I could do with that fifth centre burner for my wok.