• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help with Sports and Fitness

B

blue_eyed_girl

What could i do to get my fitness back up to its best as i haven't played any sport in a while. I do running but i can't get the proper motivation for it. I'm also joining a gym and starting kick boxing?
Does anyone else have any ideas?
I use to play all sports going (hockey and footy being my favourite)
I was great at athletics and always won
I need to get back to these standards again
help please!?

XxxX

Norman the Storeman

QA Acolyte
I went to the PTI at Stafford a few years ago and asked him for a fitness program to help me lose weight & get my fitness levels up. He said he would sort something out & send it through the internal mail for me.

A few days later I got a transit envelope with a bit of paper inside, on the paper it said 'Run you fat git!'.

I followed his advice & am now the lean, mean fighting machine you see today...result!

God bless PTIs!

Seriously though, I find running is great. Not the fanny, poof type stuff on the machines in the gym. Get out pounding the roads, but remember to have a rest day as believe it or not it can become addictive.

Try this link,

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

...it worked for me and why? Because I'm worth it! :pDT_Xtremez_28: