• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

help please

M

mcguire123

hi, i am using my dads egoat account.
Just wondered if any of you give me advice on preparing for the aptitude test i.e any example tests i might find online. Also, assuming that i am successful with tests, i may decide at a later date to apply to the regular force. Could anybody tell me how much of the training if any i would have to do again for the regular force.
As i have said, this is my dads egoat account, so any replies will be passed on to me.
Thanks for any help
Callum.
P.S
I am at 609 Leeming for open day soon, can anyone tell me what this day entails.

Last edited:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Use the search button here (top bar third from right) and also google........all the questions have been asked before and answers are available........First rule is "think on your feet"

Crack on..........................:pDT_Xtremez_09: