• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help Please

stacker4ever

Hot Refueller
I am trying to update my user display and i want to change the display under the part which says if you are on/off line (eg Rects Controller, FS ic shift). I have looked everywhere and a mate tells me it is under the edit your profile but i cant find the link. Can anyone help me out please??

stacker4ever

Hot Refueller
Thanks for trying FOMz but still no joy. I shall try to be a bit clearer as i have read my original thread and sound like a baffoon! I know it should be under user cp then onto edit your details but as much as i am willing to find the option to change the said part i can not find it. Any suggestions would stop computer flying out of window. Thanks

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
In the CP, 'edit your details'

then 'custom user title'

NB - you might not be able to if you havent put your hand in your pocket & subscribed/donated.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Hey I've been wondering for ages how to change that and now I know. Your right you can only change it once you have dug deep!!

Another one I want to know when you attach a link onto a post how do you change it from the whole link to a little word like linky with an underline as some of you computer guru's manage to do.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
You overtype the second web address that appears when you add the web link.

T

The Full

In the CP, 'edit your details'

then 'custom user title'

NB - you might not be able to if you havent put your hand in your pocket & subscribed/donated.

I have dug deep and still no option::/:

Maybe I need to dig deeper???