• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

help me what is PRX RAF LUMP SUMS???

• Thread starter Bitch with a stick
  • Start date
B

Bitch with a stick

Guys can someone please shed some light as i'm getting no help from jpac!!!! i have recently had two transactions into my bank account with the only details being

PRX RAF LUMP SUMS

and i dont know why i've got this don't get me wrong hopefully its mine but cause i dont know what its for and neither do jpac i'm stuck!!! and its burning a big whole in my pocket!!!

It's not RAF sports lottery, it's not redundency (well i hope as not be told), its not a bonus for doing x years!!! Please someone must know!! Serious suggestions only please

G

grumpyoldb

..........and the e-goat charity pot. :pDT_Xtremez_30: