• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

help geting fit

now then would like some advice iv started doing two 3mile tabs a week with 25.6kg when I was in the TA that's what we did to get fit now im looking at joining RAF reserve Reg will doing this help in any way its helping me lose whight but I also run the other days the same route 3 times a week resting on weekends I am looking at running longer 5miles so am I going the right way to get me fitter or not any help please oh and sorry about the spelling to thank you

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
1. If you are overweight, you don't need to add more weight. Your joints will already be under enough strain and impact and you need to build up a core fitness level first.

2. Attention to diet as much as exercise - people on here may disagree, but it is much more important to control calorific intake and quality/mix of fats, sugars and salts in any weight loss and fitness regime.

3. Don't forget you have an upper body as well.

only over by about half a stone now and I use the bergan for lifting as well as I don't have a bar to use just fee weight I do shoulder press / squats / standing curls thank you as well by the way bud oh and press ups sit ups lol

Last edited: