• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hello there!

Ells

LAC
Hi, my name is Ellie, I'm in my early 30s, and I am here for a couple of reasons.
1.) To see if I can reach out to some old friends and colleagues of my dad, Andy Pantlin
2.) To reconnect a little with my childhood,
I grew up a brat, born in Germany, spent some time in Cornwall, Laarbruch, and Cottesmore. I was part of Laarbruch Hash House Harriers (some of us continued out of Cottesmore when it was still RAF)
Anyway, nice to meet you!

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Welcome to E-Goat!

There's a couple of former Cottesmore people on here who may be able to help

rhidian33

LAC
Hi, my name is Ellie, I'm in my early 30s, and I am here for a couple of reasons.
1.) To see if I can reach out to some old friends and colleagues of my dad, Andy Pantlin
2.) To reconnect a little with my childhood,
I grew up a brat, born in Germany, spent some time in Cornwall, Laarbruch, and Cottesmore. I was part of Laarbruch Hash House Harriers (some of us continued out of Cottesmore when it was still RAF)
Anyway, nice to meet you!

rhidian33

LAC
Hi Ellie, so sorry for your sad news. Please pass on my condolences to all your family.

I worked with your father in Guetersloh, replaced him at St Mawgan and then met him again on detachment to Bahrain.

Happy to discuss our time working together, got some photographs in the loft still.

Take care

Shad
(Rhidian Williams)

PSF Angel

LAC
I worked with your dad at Cottesmore when 9/11 made us all work far too hard. Top bloke with a smashed up ankle at one point from climbing, or rather falling, if I recall correctly.