• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hello everyone!!

C

chip'n'pin

I'm new here and just wanted to let you all know that I've arrived and to tell you all that management suck!!!!!!
:pDT_Xtremez_32:

LOVE CHIP'N'PIN

L

Liney Hasbeen

Welcome chip 'n' pin, you appear to have a very strange credit card fetish !!

Pray tell where does it stem from ? or are you just F**king weird.

Last edited:
F

Fat Is Good

Chin n pip. A very weak joining statement. One hopes that, as time goes by, your ranting skills improve. Never mind mate...keep polishing the dome...

B

Bombhead

chip'n'pin said:
I'm new here and just wanted to let you all know that I've arrived and to tell you all that management suck!!!!!!

LOVE CHIP'N'PIN

What a load of crap! I have worked for some top management and I have had the flip side the bloke I work for now is top. So if you are going to come in with a statement like that then justifiy it Chip? More gen needed.

T

Turbo Angryman

Are you not a manager??

Are you not a manager??

chip'n'pin said:

LOVE CHIP'N'PIN
A very weak start to you ranting career chip'n'pin MORE EFFORT REQUIRED however I must agree with your inital statement regarding management, but are you not a manager??
If indeed you are then may I suggest that you have a rib removed because apparently it helps you to suck with ease.
Turbo Angryman
Angryness Level 2/10

T

thegobbiecabbie

What an opening statement, can't wait to see the follow ups, Aaaarse!