• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hello all

I start BRTC on Tuesday the 12 the and so wanted to get involved on egoat. I'm joining as the ever popular RAFP so I'll be expecting a lot of stick. Thanks

Arran :pDT_Xtremez_19:

Obi Wan

Sergeant
I start BRTC on Tuesday the 12 the and so wanted to get involved on egoat. I'm joining as the ever popular RAFP so I'll be expecting a lot of stick. Thanks

Arran :pDT_Xtremez_19:

Ok! Ok! There you go. keep yer hair on
Bundle-of-sticks1.jpg

Obi Wan

Sergeant
Isn't that a fag got?

A ******, in the meaning of "bundle", is an archaic English unit applied to bundles of certain items. Alternate spellings in Early Modern English include fagate, faget, fagett, ******, fagot, fagatt, fagott, ffagott, and faggat.
Sometimes called a short ******, a ****** of sticks equals a bundle of wood sticks or billets that is 3 feet (0.91 m) in length and 2 feet (0.61 m) in circumference. The measurement was standardised in ordinances by 1474. A small short ****** was also called a nicket. A brush-****** (sometimes shortened to brush) was a bundle of similar size made of brushwood.
A long ****** of sticks equals a bundle larger than 3 feet (0.91 m) long. In a book on slang used at Winchester College, fire-dogs were fire-baskets which could hold long ******s, and half-******s were smaller baskets which could only hold a short ******, and were later converted for use with coal. A long ****** was also called a Kidd ******. A fascine (or bavin) is a type of long ****** which is approximately 13 to 20 feet (4.0 to 6.1 m) long and 8 to 9 inches (20 to 23 cm) in diameter and used to maintain earthworks such as trenches.[SUP]

Thanks for bringing that to my attention Barch thought i might share it as it can be quite the topical subject [/SUP]:pDT_Xtremez_30:

*** = PC Edited

Last edited:

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
The word that is converted to ****** is a word of American origin ...

faggot_American_zpsc519bb9d.jpg