• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Haye vs Valuev

S

stickleback67

Found myself stuck in the house tomorrow night looking after the nipper while the missus is at work, I ditched my sky tv a few months ago in favour of BT Vision and therefore cant watch the fight on box office. Does anybody know of a decent, stable website that i can watch the mismatch of the century unfold?

Webbo

Sergeant
Found myself stuck in the house tomorrow night looking after the nipper while the missus is at work, I ditched my sky tv a few months ago in favour of BT Vision and therefore cant watch the fight on box office. Does anybody know of a decent, stable website that i can watch the mismatch of the century unfold?

Try this http://iraqgoals.net/ it's where I watch the footy on a Saturday afternoon, should be on there, as it shows most major sporting events. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

S

stickleback67

Who's going to win then?

I reckon David Haye might edge it, cant see him knocking him out but never thought for a second he would dominate enzo macranelli the way he did! Everyone is talking about the fact there is a 7 stone weight difference but i think that plays into Hayes hands. Valuev isn't the fastest or the most talented boxer so as long as Haye can avoid the big punches i reckon he'll get it on points.

G

grumpyoldb

So. Haye did it. David beat goliath................
Well done to him! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

S

stickleback67

So. Haye did it. David beat goliath................
Well done to him! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Yeah, fair play to him, fought a very clever fight, not the most entertaining but if he had tried to please the crowd he would have woken up sometime around christmas! Did what he had to so well done. Not sure if many of you have been following the build up to this but I found myself really liking valuev. A proper gent and a true sportsman, he refused to get drawn into a disrespectful war of words with Haye and came across as a genuinely nice and intelligent guy. I felt pretty sorry for him as his whole career seems to have been built on him being a "freak show" and at times I found myself willing him to knock Haye out. Did anyone else feel like this or am I just pi$$ed?

Webbo

Sergeant
Not sure if many of you have been following the build up to this but I found myself really liking valuev. A proper gent and a true sportsman, he refused to get drawn into a disrespectful war of words with Haye and came across as a genuinely nice and intelligent guy. I felt pretty sorry for him as his whole career seems to have been built on him being a "freak show" and at times I found myself willing him to knock Haye out. Did anyone else feel like this or am I just pi$$ed?

I fully agree with your sentiment on Valuev, very articulate and genuine, polite gent...............but 'kin massive.

Apparently Haye has broken his hand saying hitting Valuev's head was like hitting a brick wall. :pDT_Xtremez_09:

I am glad we now have a British world champion and hopefully he can liven up the heavyweight scene that has been dead on it's a$$ for years, back to the Tyson era if i'm perfectly honest was the last enjoyable heavyweight scene.

At least you're pi$$ed and not stuck in the desert like some of us are.

K

Knobs

great fight to watch! however, celebrating when you're not sure you've won is a bit cocky for me!:pDT_Xtremez_30: