• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Harry Kane

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Harry Kane will move from Tottenham to Man City in a £160 million transfer deal.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
At current rates of uptake, that amount would pay for free school meals for the whole UK for a term and a half. I know its not Rashord in this case but there is an imbalance here when they are creating deals of this size on top of their sponsorship deals (I know Hazzer won't get anywhere near the amount quoted but it's not exactly spread over a wide area either).

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
I would have thought the tax man is biggest beneficiary of the money in Premier League Football.

I think it’s great that we have the best league in the world here and some of the money and talent seems to be having a positive knock on with the National Team.

SAXAVORDIAN

Sergeant
I would have thought the tax man is biggest beneficiary of the money in Premier League Football.

I think it’s great that we have the best league in the world here and some of the money and talent seems to be having a positive knock on with the National Team.
For saying that we should be winning the World cup Euros several times over but we have won an egg cup yet. Gareth Southgate may have gelled his young team to win matches, but when it came to the crunch, the team was not ruthless. The players of old never had much money, but frankly could kick a ball into a net or the goalie and players. Todays prima donnas swim in money and hardly bother if they win a trophy. Note a good percentage of the England players removed the loser medal as soon as the received it. Not saying they shouldn't deserve a good wage just at least earn it.

Dirge

LAC
I think this is quite surprising as Daniel Levy is usually a stickler for not selling players to other English teams. It shows how much of a financial burden it has been to rotate their pitch through 90 degrees, will be interesting to see how how much of the fee is allocated to new players and how much is used to payoff the outstanding debt.

SAXAVORDIAN

Sergeant
I think this is quite surprising as Daniel Levy is usually a stickler for not selling players to other English teams. It shows how much of a financial burden it has been to rotate their pitch through 90 degrees, will be interesting to see how how much of the fee is allocated to new players and how much is used to payoff the outstanding debt.
Normally the when teams meet, if they have poach each other players, they respectfully bow out on their first game. Think Man City eyeing the European Cup this year hence the splurge.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
Harry Kane will not feature in the opening game of the season whichever club he is employed by on that day. Expect some "unspecified knock" or "lack of match fitness" to rule him out.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Harry Kane will not feature in the opening game of the season whichever club he is employed by on that day. Expect some "unspecified knock" or "lack of match fitness" to rule him out.
Maybe even a need to check his balance........ in the bank

Cornish_Pikey

Sergeant

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
He's currently not featuring in any Spurs training sessions either.

Last edited: