• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Harley`s

JAFAD666

Flight Sergeant
Love them or hate them.

Me, I hate em, 2 wheeled Fcukin tractors wobbling about all over the road(racing line) when your tryin to "cough, cough" make progress.

Some guy called, Arnold Stimpkins, a chartered accountant during the week. Hangs a bottle of Jack Daniels over his bars and suddenly he`s called "Mudfish".
W@****r.

I will admit, they are ok for cruising the interstate thru the mojave dessert etc, but Scarborough, in the pi55ing rain, come on ?

F

Fablon biff chit

Hate 'em

180 degrees from what biking is meant to be - cornering! 50's technology, (long stroke pushrod engine), fires once every lamp post, and the cnuts dont nod back at you!!!

3wheeledtechie

Sergeant
Its not Harleys per se, lots of people ride impractical bikes - to each their own, its those HOG ****s with every conceivable bolt-on "Ride to Live" naff chrome accessory, thinking they're HA or something.

Standard Harleys (V-Rod excepted) are ****e, that's why the specials builders invariably use the Buell engines.