• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

halton

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elli7683

sorry if this has been asked a million times before but got my 2 days at RAF halton on 23 and 24 oct can any one tell me what happens on the 2 days will there be any tests or is it just show new recruites whats what

E

elli7683

ye iv had a look and there in nothing i can find that helps

if any one has just had there 2 days at halton what was it like and what kinda stuff did you do.
do i need to take and stuff or just clothes

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
ye iv had a look and there in nothing i can find that helps

if any one has just had there 2 days at halton what was it like and what kinda stuff did you do.
do i need to take and stuff or just clothes

Why not phone the AFCO you're dealing with? Did you not get issued a leaflet/booklet with info in it about this visit?

We don't normally send anyone anywhere without orders and instructions so you should have some...

And I know we've had lots of people asking this same question so have a harder look in the recruiting forums...

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.