• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Halton at the end of feb?

S

SweetAs

Alright,

Is anyone taking a trip to halton at the end of Feb for a few weeks?

Also anyone know if you finish and get back to your sqn on the sa:pDT_Xtremez_30:t or sun?

Sweet,

:-D

beowulf

Sergeant
Been there, done that. But I have a couple of mates on that course.

Gen is that you will finish up on the Saturday when the Sgt decides. Do not make plans to go out on the ****/pull on Saturday night because you are still working that day and if it takes to 1700 to get through what is needed then you will work until then. Having said that he is at work at the weekends and will be looking to get away at lunchtime. Assuming you have a minimum amount of mongs/chimps on the course the debrief should be easy and quick.

However I would say that you show much keenness to go from an RAF training course to a RAuxAF squadron on the same day. After 2 weeks I would imagine your priority would be to seek out some companionship :pDT_Xtremez_14:

And ask about the "Rock Ride" when you are there if the instructors do not mention it, bung a few quid their way for a bloody good cause.

S

SweetAs

What Sqn they from?

Ha the reason why I was askng was because of wanting to get back for that Companionship :-D haha

Starting to hope the weather starts to pick up a bit else its gonna be a cold couple of weeks...still all fun im sure!!!

Whats the rock ride all about mate?

Sweet