• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

H & S gone mad

Dragoon

Sergeant
Well, you'll certainly know which are the late night traders and which are just out for a walk at night!

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Brilliant! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

However, I bet that whatever they end up scrawling on each others Hi-Viz's when left unattended would pale in insignificance compared to what you see on the average Linies vest! :D

G

grumpyoldb

Should be good for business.............! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

UlsterExile

Sergeant
Most exellent spot mate........do they also have marshalling wands to lure thier punters in and a ramp tramp to call for help,get more condoms etc:pDT_Xtremez_19:

Excellent idea must pass on tho the Spanish H&S council, you never know if they have GEMS you might get a few quid. Does the Rampy freebees though?

Jaymac

Sergeant
The local binmen might be in for a shock when tourists are offering them a few pesetas to kick their back doors in.

I actually seen a few ho's on the road between Gerona airport and Pineda last month but they weren't wearing hi-viz jackets. They were sat in little directors chairs at the side of the road, with their cars parked in little tracks running of the side roads.

The local binmen might be in for a shock when tourists are offering them a few pesetas to kick their back doors in.

I actually seen a few ho's on the road between Gerona airport and Pineda last month but they weren't wearing hi-viz jackets. They were sat in little directors chairs at the side of the road, with their cars parked in little tracks running of the side roads.

I have noticed that they have gone a bit hi-vizarama with the public sector workers in Spain over the last few years................however the one place you wont see one is on a building site.......nor are you likely to see hard hats,work boots,site fencing etc,etc:0

Jaymac

Sergeant
Or much work going on, although I did see some last year......a guy stood on the stairs of a partially complete building whilst leaning out and doing some pointing work on the exterior wall with not a safety item in sight. Hard hats etc. were probably in the site hut.

Spaniards.......you've got to love them.